1. Sweet Child o’ Mine– Guns N’ Roses : The lyrics of this song are beautiful. Even if Axel Rose is a crazy person.
2. Love You to Death– Type O Negative: I have a little fantasy that this song will be dedicated to me everywhere I go. It’s deliciously dark and exceptionally romantic.
3. So Far Away– Dire Straits: This is a perfectly melancholy love song. It’s about loving someone long-distance.
4. What Part of Forever– CeeLo Green: This song is one of the only things about Twilight that doesn’t suck. It’s upbeat and sticky. Once you hear it, you can’t get it out of your head. But the lyrics are so sweet and embody those feelings of undying love one gets just as a relationship starts to blossom.
5. Come What May– Ewan McGregor: I don’t think I even have to explain this one. Ladies… am I right?
I’m available for questioning at the following locales:
The Southern Belle from Hell: https://lexxxchristian.wordpress.com/