…from my best friend, Siobhan Kinkade, I’m going to use this time to enumerate all the things I need to do before 6 AM tomorrow morning.
- Color my hair. Yes, ladies and germs, coloring my hair is of utmost importance. My mother gave me many gifts, one of which was gray hair at 12. And given that my brother-in-law’s dumbass secretary accused me of being his mother- in-law the other day, I guess I’d better get to it.
- Do some laundry.
- Clean the house.
- Do the dishes that I’ve been putting off for two days. I know this may come as a shock, but I’m really bad at housekeeping.
- Make more hershey kiss roses for more shameless promotion.
- Pack. I’m notorious for waiting until the last minute (I didn’t pack for my honeymoon until 10 minutes before we walked out the door– Pudden I’m sure will enumerate on this further in his comment).
- Work on WIP.
- Change my mind again on what I’m reading tomorrow night.
- Shower and make sure all unwanted body hair has been removed.
- and I’m sure there’s something else I’ve forgotten… oh yes… BREATHING…
Not sure I’ll be able to get it all done, but I’m going to give it the old college try. Especially that breathing one. That can be very important. I have to remember that I was nervous like this before MystiCon and ended up having a wonderful time and making some great new friends. This time will be no different. Though, if you see a short little goth chick sitting the corner, curled in the fetal position rocking back and forth— its just me.